Date 06 Dec 2023
Table of Contents
Plastic surgery has evolved into a broad speciality with a wide range of services to help people achieve their cosmetic goals. A surgeon knows that the best procedure for one patient may not be the most effective one for another.
To help the patients, the Best plastic surgeon in Hyderabad at Eternelle Aesthetics provide a wide range of surgical and non-surgical procedures and techniques, allowing them to personalize all of their work to the patient's specific requirements and intended results.
Here is a list of procedures that a plastic surgeon performs to correct/improve various aesthetics of one’s body:
Breast enhancement is one of the most popular reasons women seek the services of a plastic surgeon today. Plastic surgeon in Hyderabad at Eternelle Aesthetics specialise in breast asymmetry treatments, and offers the following breast procedures:
- Breast augmentation using implants: Patients considering plastic surgery in Hyderabad might choose between two types of breast implants. Such choices give women vital options for how their breasts will look and feel following surgery. Each option is available in a variety of sizes and shapes, allowing women to further customize their results.
- Breast reduction for cosmetic and medical reasons: Breast reduction surgery helps reduce the size of the breast and gives a more natural, beautiful, and perky shape to the breast, as well as to correct the nipple position to give the appearance of a more youthful breast.
- Gynecomastia for male breast reduction: Gynecomastia is the development of additional breast tissue, or man boobs, which can cause personal and professional embarrassment. Conditions such as male breast reduction, chest contouring, or gynecomastia surgery are best performed by a plastic surgeon. A variety of procedures can be used depending on the extent of the conditions.
A cosmetic surgeon in Hyderabad at Eternelle Aesthetics offers a variety of facial procedures to provide patients with the results they want, from rejuvenating their appearance to addressing imperfections and asymmetries. Among the specific procedures are:
- Facelift to smooth the skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles: Face-lifting procedures have evolved dramatically in recent decades, to refresh and rejuvenate the face rather than making it appear unrealistically tight or overdone. Facelift and facial rejuvenation treatments currently include a facelift, neck lift, mini-facelift, and nonsurgical alternatives. A mini facelift (also known as an S-lift or mini-lift) is appropriate for younger individuals who are not yet ready for a full facelift.
This cosmetic rejuvenation surgery tightens the neck and face while smoothing any wrinkles and skin folds that may be fading out the jaw and necklines and making people look older. The mini-facelift is a less invasive surgical procedure than the typical facelift, and it is intended for individuals who have just mild to moderate signs of ageing and do not require a full facelift to improve.
The classic full facelift (also known as a SMAS facelift or deep plane facelift) is ideal for women and men who have severe signs of ageing that require more invasive surgery to treat. A full facelift is more time-consuming and needs many incisions in front and behind the ears, along the hairline, and under the chin, as well as tissue dissection and skin removal.
- Eyelid surgery to correct drooping and rejuvenate the area around the eyes: Blepharoplasty, often known as eyelid surgery, removes excess saggy skin and fat, as well as loose muscles that should usually hold the eyelid in a youthful position. Blepharoplasty is a highly effective surgical procedure for treating heavy eyelids, improving vision in advanced cases, and cosmetically improving the appearance of the eye region.
Anyone who shows signs of ageing due to excess skin or droopy eyelids is considered an ideal candidate for blepharoplasty surgery. Various changes occur inside the periorbital (eye) region as people age. The skin on the eyelids frequently gets loose and saggy. This may appear as hooded upper eyelids or "bags" under the lower eyelids. Excess skin in the upper eyelid region can be so severe that it obscures the usual range of vision. Loss of skin elasticity and fat deposit buildup on the lower eyelids can add to an aged appearance, resulting in a 'tear trough' deformity. This anxiety might lead to the appearance of dark circles under the eyes.
- Rhinoplasty to create symmetry, remove imperfections, or restore the nose after injury: Rhinoplasty, also known as a 'nose job,' is a surgical procedure used to correct or reconstruct the structure of the nose. It may be done for cosmetic reasons to change the appearance and proportion of the nose. In addition to cosmetic improvements, rhinoplasty is also used to treat functional issues such as breathing difficulties caused by structural irregularities within the nasal framework.
Rhinoplasty is one of the more difficult cosmetic procedures since aesthetics, as well as function, must be addressed. As a result, it is critical to choose an experienced plastic surgeon to ensure the greatest potential results from the treatment.
- Abdominoplasty to tighten and flatten the midsection: Tummy tuck surgery, also known as abdominoplasty, is a surgical procedure that allows both men and women to improve their abdominal appearance by removing excess skin and fat while achieving a slimmer, sculpted profile by tightening the underlying abdominal wall muscles. The resulting shape enhancement improves the appearance of the abdomen from all angles in both clothing and swimwear.
Abdominoplasty is particularly popular among women who have strained abdominal wall muscles and additional skin as a result of pregnancy or significant weight loss. Men, on the other hand, are increasingly getting abdominoplasty as they recognize they can't fix the problem themselves.
- Liposuction to remove isolated, stubborn areas of fat from nearly anywhere on the body: Liposuction is one of the most common cosmetic procedures performed worldwide. One of the many reasons liposuction has remained popular is the ability to remove stubborn fatty deposits beneath the skin with little to no scarring and to transform areas such as the abdomen, thigh, arms, and neck. Liposuction is appropriate for those who are unable to get rid of stubborn pockets of fat while following a good diet and exercise regimen.
Healthy men and women of normal weight with good skin tone and elasticity who have realistic expectations make the ideal liposuction candidates. Liposuction should not be used to replace weight loss; thus, patients should be physically fit and want to refine and contour their bodies.
Undergoing plastic surgical procedures can bring several changes in one's life, including their body shape and look. To learn more about plastic surgery treatments in Hyderabad in detail with the experts at Eternelle Aesthetics, visit their clinic for more details!