Date 04 Dec 2023
Table of Contents
The vaginal muscles are stretched after childbirth, and while postnatal physiotherapy and exercises might help, the vagina often fails to regain its normal firmness and stays slack. Both partners may be dissatisfied as a result of this during sexual intercourse.
Childbirth can also cause damage to the perineal body (the muscle between the vagina and the anus), resulting in the entrance to the vagina gaping open.
Following childbirth, vaginoplasty or vaginal reconstruction surgery in Hyderabad at Eternelle Aesthetics, is becoming an increasingly common procedure for women. The goal of this procedure is to restore and tighten the overstretched or injured vaginal muscles and tissues caused by delivery. This surgery restores vaginal muscle strength, tone, and control.
Childbirth can cause vaginal trauma. Stress incontinence (the involuntary leakage of urine when coughing, sneezing, laughing, exercising, or heavy lifting), sexual unhappiness, and self-consciousness about the sight and feel of the vagina can all be caused by vaginal stretching. Childbirth scarring or deformation may result in decreased sensitivity or pain during sexual intercourse.
Vaginal reconstruction procedures allow women to improve the appearance and tightness of their vaginas. Childbirth and aging can cause the vaginal muscles to loosen up, but consulting with an established and competent cosmetic surgeon for a vaginal rejuvenation treatment can address these difficulties.
As per a cosmetic gynaecologist in Hyderabad, Dr. A. Maalavika, ‘Childbirth can be a wonderful life event that brings new mothers a lot of joy. Many women, however, may experience insecurity about the appearance or feel of their vagina after childbirth'. A loose vagina may form and appear more gaping. The vaginal soft tissues frequently expand during labour and do not recover to their normal tightness following vaginal delivery, which is especially likely in women over the age of 35. Women may have decreased sexual pleasure, urine incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, or pain and discomfort as a result of this.
Not everyone is a good candidate for vaginal reconstruction procedures. A woman who has lost feelings during intercourse and has had many deliveries is the right candidate for vaginal rejuvenation.
An ideal candidate also feels soreness or pain while engaging in sexual activities, riding a bike, or horseback riding. The vaginal tightening procedure in Hyderabad is ideal for women whose vaginal structures have changed as a result of childbirth.
There are various types of vaginal reconstruction surgery, such as:
Labiaplasty is a surgical procedure that involves modifying the size or shape of the labia minora to make it appear more proportionate to the outer labia majora. This surgery is one of the most commonly performed vaginal plastic surgery treatments.
Clitoral Hood Reduction
Clitoral hood reduction, also known as hoodectomy, is a surgical procedure that removes extra tissue from the clitoral hood. This is frequently paired with labiaplasty to improve genital aesthetics and may improve sexual satisfaction by enlarging the visible portion of the clitoris.
Vaginoplasty, also known as vaginal tightening surgery, aims to remove the loose vaginal tissues that typically develop after childbirth or as a result of the natural ageing process. Vaginal tightening surgery can help alleviate a sagging vagina and increase sexual sensitivity.
Perineoplasty is a surgical procedure intended to repair a perineum injury that may have occurred after childbirth. After a difficult vaginal delivery, women frequently develop painful and sensitive scarring. Perineoplasty can assist in correcting this and shrinking the vaginal opening. Perineoplasty and vaginoplasty are frequently combined in the same procedure.
1. Evaluate Urinary Issues: Many patients struggle with urinary incontinence, in which urine flows uncontrollably. Cosmetic gynaecologists frequently suggest vaginal reconstruction after childbirth to fix this problem, which takes about an hour or two, and the patient recovers in a short period following surgery. In older women, the stiffer vaginal muscles after surgery restrict urine leakage.
2. Provides Movement Comfort: A reconstructed labia provides movement comfort, which is typically lost when the labia becomes slack and there is a lot of friction during movement. Any woman would experience a combination of frustration and discomfort. A simple labiaplasty procedure can restore freedom of movement.
3. Regain Confidence: A loose vagina can often be the cause of an unhappy married life. A vaginal rejuvenation procedure in Hyderabad with BTS Emsella or vaginal tightening surgery helps to tighten the muscles around the vaginal canal, allowing both partners to have more orgasmic experiences.
4. Restores the Feminine Charm: Having a loose vagina after childbirth can make a woman feel insecure about her feminine charm. As the tissues and muscles tighten up following surgery, a well-reconstructed vagina restores the elegance of the vaginal area.
5. Prevents the Signs of Ageing: Vaginal rejuvenation surgery is a cosmetic surgical advancement that prevents the natural ageing of the vagina. It appears younger, similar to the pre-delivery days. Because the inner walls of the vagina thicken after surgery, the results of surgery are permanent.
6. Achieve Symmetry in the Labia Minora: Some women are born with an enlarged labia minora, while others develop it after childbirth. Labiaplasty is a great alternative in both conditions to rectify the imbalance between the labia minora.
7. Treats a Prolapsed Uterus: Vaginoplasty does not normally treat a prolapsed uterus. However, depending on the severity of the condition, a cosmetic gynaecologist surgeon at Eternelle Aesthetics can help you to treat it during the vaginoplasty.
8. Improved Intimacy: Vaginal rejuvenation surgery restores the youthful appearance. The restored vagina will have more lubrication and a tighter feeling. Vaginoplasty and labiaplasty are both required for the internal and external beautification of the most intimate body parts.
9. Promotes Collagen Production: Vaginal reconstruction involves focused energy to stimulate natural changes within the vagina, assisting the vagina in self-healing and restoring suppleness and tone. And it does so without the use of surgery or hormone therapy. Collagen formation is essential. This procedure also stimulates collagen production. As the body produces more collagen, it helps to repair and replace damaged areas, making the vagina firmer and more elastic. Furthermore, vaginal reconstruction aids in the restoration of natural lubricant within the vagina, decreasing vaginal dryness and making intercourse more comfortable. Reconstruction can even improve the appearance of the vagina, depending on the type of procedure patients choose.
If you are suffering so many problems due to loose vagina after childbirth, you can go for Vaginal Tightening in Hyderabad at Eternelle Aesthetics. The cosmetic surgeon, Dr. A. Maalavika and the team of experts can help one to restore their lost confidence caused due to a loose vaginal after childbirth.